- Hands-on Experience in database development and support in MS SQL Server environments.
- Experience in troubleshooting and resolving database integrity issues, performance issues, SQL Server Agent jobs, blocking and deadlocking issues, replication issues, connectivity issues, security issues, etc
- Strong knowledge of backups, restores, recovery models, database shrink operations, DBCC commands, Clustering, AWS cloud management
- Strong knowledge of index management
- SQL Development ability to write and troubleshoot SQL Code and design ( stored procs, functions, tables, views, triggers, indexes, constraints, etc)
- Query Performance Tuning
- Strong knowledge in SSIS, SSAS, and SSRS (Business Intelligence Development Studio)
- Power BI Experience including Power bi Pro configuration and deployment
- Design and implementation of the logical & physical structure of the database (OLTP and Data warehouse)
- Blob storage management for backup and restore
- Database Management on AWS environment will be an added advantage
- Machine Learning and AI will be an added advantage
- Strong knowledge of database systems.
- Excellent organizational and analytical abilities.
- Outstanding problem solver.
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
Role:Database Architect / Designer
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry:IT Services & Consulting
Functional Area:Engineering - Software
Role Category:DBA / Data warehousing
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
UG:B.Tech/B.E. in Computers
PG:M.Tech in Computers
PROPHOENIX CONSULTANCY SERVICES PRIVATE LIMITED
Prophoenix is a privately held Corporation, started in 2003, with a singular focus on Public Safety Solutions. We serve more than 600 customers. We at Prophoenix are looking to hire dynamic & zealous individuals to be part of our team